16D13N ALASKA WITH CANADIAN ROCKIES (Fly-Cruises)
- Alaska Juneau (Capital of Alaska), Glacier Bay National Park (Cruise Cruising), Ketchikan (salmon capital of the world), The Gardens which was designated a National Historic Site of Canada.
- Seattle Pike Place Market, the First Starbucks Café.
- Vancouver Stanley Park, Canada Place, Gastown & the Steam Clock.
- Kelowna Okanagan Valley & let’s listen to its legendary stories and search for the mysterious prehistoric creature “Ogopogo” at Lake Okanagan. Okanagan Valley.
- Yoho National Park the Eagle Pass and Last Spike of the transcontinental railway connecting the east and the west, the most beautiful Glacier Lakes in the Canadian Rockies: Emerald Lake and a wonder of Nature: Natural Bridge.
- Banff (Little Switzerland) the country’s first national park-Bow falls, enjoy a thrilling gondola ride to the summit and you will be captivated by the majestic Rocky Mountains SUNSET.
1 Night Pacific Gateway or similar class
1 Night Ramada Golden or similar class
1 Night Banff Inn or similar class
1 Night Prestige Hotel or similar class
1 Night Sheraton Vancouver Airport Hotel or similar class
1 Night Bellingham Best Western Plus or similar class
|7 nights on Princess Cruises
CI = China Airlines
CI 722 KUL-TPE 1440-1920 / CI 31 TPE-YVR 2315-1900 //
CI 31 YVR-TPE 0200-0520 / CI 721 TPE-KUL 0850-1330